The Easiest Way to Move House – Your Moving Checklist
They say there is no shortcut to moving a house but you can definitely make your move less stressful. Generally, relocating has to be planned at least five weeks – preferably eight – prior to moving. This is to ensure you haven’t missed anything – from organising your possessions to hiring a quality local and international moving company. Whether you are planning to move to an apartment, a bungalow or a condominium, preparing a checklist is the best way to a seamless relocation.
Your moving checklist
1. Probably the most important of all, check out professional removalists in your area. Most movers in India offer a free survey of goods, which they can help you itemise to move. Invite the movers to do an assessment and ask for an estimate of price for their services and make sure you have verified the movers as a reputable and established company. You can discuss transit insurance, while determining the date of packing, transporting, and delivery.
2. If you want to do your own packing, pack in batches. Buy sturdy boxes, bubble wrap, and packing tapes. Pack your jewellery and important documents together and carry them yourself.
3. Do not overspend on consumables like toiletries and food. Buy only what you need until your moving day.
4. Sort through your belongings in order to get rid of unwanted possessions. You can either sell, donate or dump.
5. On the day of the move, turn off the main power and return your keys to the real estate agent.
Planning early can save you ample time on your next move and hiring professionals helps reduce anxiety and any nasty surprises
For an appointment call at (604) 245-0336 or just visit the website:https://upakstorage.com/